Saturday, December 19, 2009

Winter Wonderland





As promised, here are the pics from my walk in the Winter Wonderland that appeared overnight! I'd say we have about a foot of snow, and its still coming down. I had planned to walk all the way to the bridge over the river that separates my neighborhood from the downtown area, but I got to the point where I could see the bridge and quickly discovered that if I ventured any further I wouldn't be able to get back up the hill to my house, so I took a picture of two cars attempting to cross the bridge. One made it, and the other one turned around.

Its gorgeous outside, though!

1 comment:

miss bess said...

If I could resurrect the "Big ski" and "Little ski" from my folks' basement and make it down to Virginny for some snow action, I totally would! Sadly, I barely made it to work in P'Burgh snow this weekend! I was so jealous of the neighborhood kids sledding while I was scraping off my car to attempt a drive to the office. Ah well...