Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Joy of Daniel Craig

So, this past weekend, I went with several friends to see the new 007 movie, starring the absolutely gorgeous Daniel Craig. It did not disappoint. He wore a tux. He drove the Astin Martin. He stared with smoldering eyes at various people throughout the film. Oh yeah, and there was lots of spy-stuff, if you're into that. I have always been a big fan of Sean Connery and his version of James Bond, and while Daniel Craig's Bond is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING LIKE CONNERY'S I'm okay with it. I'm not really going to watch the 007 movies for the Bond character anyway. I'm going to see Daniel Craig. Really, if Hollywood was smart, they would put him in WAY more movies.

In other news, apparently its Christmas time. I mean the calendar says its November 18th, and Thanksgiving isn't until next week, but apparently its Christmas. So, I'm starting to think about gift-giving, and how I can accomplish it without spending any money. I'm going to try an ambitious plan of for homemade gifts this year (and those of you who read my posts about the blueberry sheets are probably chuckling right now). Unfortunately, I can't really talk about them on this blog until after the holidays, because most of the people I'll be giving them to read it. Suffice it say, though, I have my work cut out for me!

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Hey was yummy in the movie, although I must say in the first few scenes I also thought he looked...well...old. Very deep lines in his face. But that doesn't take away from those eyes...ahhh.