Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It's Time...


After tonight's marathon dish-washing session, I came to a decision. It's time. It's time for me to bite the bullet and get a dishwasher. My tax refund has arrived, and my dish-washing discipline is not getting any better with time. I'm now up to 3 days worth of dirty dishes in the sink before I break down and wash them. Actually, that's a lie. If I rinse them thoroughly before stacking them in the sink, I allow them to build up for 4 days. And they overflow onto the counter and sometimes onto the stovetop. Its never good when you decide to order takeout for dinner because you can't get to your stove to cook anything.

The first step is to get my electrician in to put a line in. Check. I got an estimate from an electrician back in October. Then, I have to find a plumber to put in a water line. Hmmm. I'm sure I can find a plumber. Then I have to actually buy a dishwasher. Sears Scratch n' Dent, here I come!

Yes, its definitely time...

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Don't you know a cute plumber? :)

M said...

Haha! that's right. I guess I do know a cute plumber...Hmmm...