Tuesday, October 21, 2008

And the Winner is...

Not Miss M!! Not Miss B! But rather Miss G!!!! Yes, it was over a week ago now, but in case you haven't heard Kenley DID NOT win Project Runway. Nor did Korto. So neither B or I guessed correctly. G, however, made the point that Leighann's clothing has a very sleek, modern, architectural look that is very appealing. In the end, G proved once again that she does have fabulous taste! And I have to admit, after seeing the final 3's Fashion Week collections go by on the season finale, I was somewhat disappointed in Kenley's. She strayed from her vintage roots, and it just wasn't so wow. So, that's that. Will we ever get to enjoy another season of Project Runway ridiculousness again? Well, as Bravo and Lifetime are currently duking it out over the rights to the show, its future is a little uncertain... Here's hoping cooler, fabulous heads prevail1

In other TV news (can you tell what's been dominating my time lately?) the new Christian Slater show is now in week 2. Christian Slater looks hot. Really, really hot. But otherwise, I still spend most of the show thoroughly confused about what's going on. Christian Slater plays two characters - Henry, who's a suburban dad, and Edward who's a CIA-type operative. Henry is really adorable and sweet. Edward is, well, kinda scary. There's torture. There's bombs and stuff. I don't know - I'll stay in it for seeing Christian Slater at least!

Also last week, the show "Crusoe" premiered, and I have to say that I really liked it! I have hopes that this one will stick around for a while...

1 comment:

miss bess said...

On a totally unrelated note, Jason and Michael are having a house warming at their new place on the Saturday that you're in town (saw your mama the other day). You should plan on coming along with me! Their new house is really fly and it should be a fun crowd. Keep it in mind and email me if you're down...

B.