Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Home Ec Smack-Down!

So Miss B doesn't agree with my Project Runway pick. Hmmm. This could be the biggest smack-down we've had since the famous Michael Jackson watch blow-out of '86, or perhaps the Renee vs. Grenee throw down of '87ish. Or not. Like I said I'm a little eh on Project Runway this season. However, I have to defend Kenley. Yes, she is, um, abrasive, but if this is really a competition about fashion design then she has to be the winner. Korto (is that really how you spell it?? if it is, someone needs to tell Heidi she's saying wrong!) does make interesting stuff, but I just don't get it sometimes! I mean that wedding dress - what was going on there? I would understand if she just went with the African-inspired theme, but very rarely does any of her stuff actually turn out that way. She always says it does, but really? And I'm the first to admit that I might be siding with Kenley because no one else on the show is. My UnderDog complex always kicks in when I see someone being ganged up upon (okay, grammar? or sentence structure? I have no idea how to phrase what I just said there). Jerrell, Leighann and Korto totally ganged up on Kenley, and she got defensive. I also think that incident with Tim Gunn was edited to increase the drama.

So, Miss B, we'll see who's cuisine reigns supreme after tomorrow night (that's the tag line from Iron Chef America - I thought I'd try to mix up my reality TV.)

1 comment:

miss bess said...

Bring it! : )

(I did love Jerell though...)