Monday, April 20, 2009

Hmmmm...


Well, no real news on the house-hunting front. I was supposed to see one house over the weekend (pictured above), but Suzy was MIA, so it didn't happen. Its another 1940's bungalow, that was somewhat renovated about 6 years ago, and from the interior pictures, it looks like it still needs plenty of work, so this could be a good one. It has two bedrooms and a converted attic, and one bathroom. We'll see - as usual, trying not to get my hopes up!

My parents were visiting over Easter weekend, and I took them on a driving tour of all the houses I've looked at so far. Their reactions alternated between appalled and enamored. My dad totally wants to buy the serious renovation house and make it his retirement project. However, he stands by his opinion that it would not be a good first-time house for me, though.

Otherwise, life is a little blah right now. Would real springtime hurry up and get here already?!?!

1 comment:

miss bess said...

I can't wait to hear about this house (the pictured one). It looks so damn cute! Perfect for you plus kitties plus Pa. visitors...