Saturday, April 25, 2009

Results of Hookie

TA-DA!!!

Have to have some snapdragons...

Hens and Chicks from last year actually - they grew a few more over the winter!


And this is what I did in the afternoon, after I warmed up with that small stuff above...

Pictured above: the fabulous, glorious results of all my hard work yesterday! I'm still planning to fill in the big pot with zinnias, but I'll pick those up at a plant sale that I'm going to with G and Cathy (in celebration of Cathy's 30th - yay!) next weekend. I'm sure once all of this stuff starts to grow it'll fill in a bit. Looks a bit sparse at the moment, but I have hope! When I downloaded my gardening photos, I also found a few pics from a trip to Dumbarton Oaks last weekend, where the gardens are, well, a little bigger than mine. The last picture is of the orangerie there (what the rest of us would call a greenhouse). I put it in just for the comedic value of it next to my own pots o'flowers!

No comments: