Saturday, June 6, 2009

Fresh Stuff!


Just a picture of the haul from the farmer's market this morning (I also bought asparagus which is not pictured)! I have to come up with something to make now. I think I've mentioned my inability to just throw things together and come out with a great meal. I really need a recipe to do any kind of cooking, and even then its always anybody's guess whether or not I'll produce something edible. But, everything at the farmer's market looked so pretty and good that I got sucked in! Anyway, we'll see what I come up with...

4 comments:

Gretchen said...

So excited to see what you make!

Gretchen said...

And too funny - I posted a farmers' market colander shot too!

miss bess said...

ack! i totally want some red potato action!!!!!!!!!!!

Gretchen said...

so...what have you made? :)