Friday, June 26, 2009

Ticking Some More...

So, I just sent a kinda nasty email to my Realtor, and now I feel bad!. I'm STILL waiting to hear about my offer on The House, and I think the stress has finally gotten to me completely. I told Suzy that I wanted her to push the listing agent for an answer, whatever it is, before the close of business today so that if its "no" I can move on and start looking at houses again. I also intimated that maybe she needs to be a bit more on the ball and start acting on my behalf a bit more aggressively. I think these are all valid points, but now I'm feeling that maybe I overstepped my bounds - afterall, what do I know about the real estate game?? Nothing, really. Maybe banks that are trying to sell foreclosures just take FOREVER to say yes or no to offers, and I'm just being impatient. And maybe Suzy is trying to do everything she can, but there's only so much she CAN do.

In case you can't tell, I'm not the kind of person who likes confrontation!

No comments: