Sunday, January 3, 2010

Ah, 2010!

So, for my first post of 2010, I thought I would turn to a topic that I haven't mentioned since about this time last year - my beloved Pittsburgh Steelers. I suddenly realized today as I watched the last regular season game of the year that I haven't blogged about the Steelers at all this season. It might be because other things in my life have been taking precedence lately, or it might be because the Steelers' season has been, ahem, sad to say the least. Whatever the reason, I decided to start off the new year by rectifying the situation. So, the Steelers beat the Miami Dolphins just moments ago, and thus are keeping a very paper-thin playoff hope alive. Baltimore, the Jets, and another team I can't remember at the moment all have to lose today in order for the Steelers to get into the playoffs. Like I said, paper-thin. But there's always hope.

So, here I sit, wearing my trusty Steelers sweatshirt, drinking from my Steelers mug and watching the Ravens game. Its weird what the playoffs do to a person!

In other depressing news, I have to go back to work tomorrow. Blah. I should be all rested and ready to attack projects at the museum with renewed energy and enthusiasm, right? Well, its not looking good - I'm already coming up with reasons to procrastinate tomorrow!

No comments: