Sunday, January 17, 2010

PAINTING IS DONE!!

I know, I know - most of you thought it would never happen. I myself had my doubts. But as of 11:30 this morning, I am officially DONE painting in my house! I finished the last section of trim in the spare room, and put down my brush with a satisfied sigh of accomplishment. Awesome feeling.

In all honesty, its only the painting in the rooms that don't need major construction that's done. There will be much more painting to do in the coming years when I remodel both the bathroom and kitchen at some point, but for the moment I am done with rollers and trays and brushes and wet paper towels and blue tape and, well, you get the idea. Let us all rejoice that I won't be subjecting you all to anymore posts about painting, either. There will be one last wrap-up post with photos of my finished work (as Miss Bess pointed out over the holidays, I never get around to showing of my final products) and then I can move on to other things. Yippee!

2 comments:

L. said...

Congrats! So this means you're free to come paint my house now, right?

M said...

Hahaha! Yeah, I'll be right over with all my leftover supplies! Nope, sorry, I'm off painting for at least 6 months...