Monday, February 9, 2009

It takes time...




My only excuse for my long absence from the blogosphere is that it really just does take time to recover from your team winning its SIXTH SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm really not kidding - I've been in outer-space ever since, and I think I'm only just now coming back to Earth.

My little Super Bowl party was a success - we had a ton of food, but we enjoyed it thoroughly. We all screamed and cheered so loudly that Bailey and Pepper are still traumatized. Well, it didn't help that Bailey is completely freaked by the balloon that I bought as deco for the party (as pictured above). He hid from it for a couple of days before he got a bit brave and started making sneak attacks on it from under the couch. Its now hidden in my closet.

Anyway, now that I seem to be getting back to normal, the posts should be a bit more frequent!

1 comment:

L. said...

After they won, I went around telling everyone that the Steelers had got one for their other thumb, but no one got it in New York. Lame.