Saturday, March 21, 2009

New Beginnings...

Yesterday was the first day of spring - always a great day on the calender. As it happens, a couple of other "fresh starts" took place yesterday:

First, MISS BESS IS AN AUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Her little neice, Elizabeth, was born last night, and I can't wait to see pictures!!!!!
Congratulations to Josh and Kam and to the proud grandparents. And Bess, you're gonna be a GREAT aunt. Let me know if you need some pointers!

And the other new start: I got my home loan. Thanks to the economic stimulus package and some hard work on my part to pay off my car loan, I can now look towards buying my own house in the near future. Homeownership here I come!!!!

3 comments:

L. said...

Congratulations on the home loan! There are some fantastic places available in my neck of the woods, hint hint. :)

Gretchen said...

Oh yippeee!!! (she says jealously). Let me know if you need a home-shopping other set of eyes!

miss bess said...

HOME LOAN cha cha cha HOME LOAN cha cha cha...