Thursday, July 16, 2009

Allright, Allright!

So, its been a while. I realize that. After several subtle hints from friends wondering if I had cracked up after losing The House last month, I decided I better get something up on this blog before July disappears entirely! Really, the reason for my absence was just that nothing much has been going on. No new houses to look at, no summer happenings to report. I've just been going to work and watching really bad summer TV in the evenings. Well, I also squeezed in a quick 4th of July weekend with the fam in there - that was nice. But otherwise, same old, same old!

I do have something exciting coming up, though! This evening I'm leaving for a long weekend up in Boston with G! I'm really looking forward to it - lots of site-seeing and general touristy stuff. So, at some point next week I'll have fun stories and hopefully some decent photos to share. Until then, well, I guess that's it...

2 comments:

miss bess said...

I'M SO JEALOUS!!! Go to Newbury Street for shopping/window shopping/coffees. And if you have time, the MFA in Boston is terrific. They have the greatest collection of John Singer Sargent (dork alert - dork alert)! LOVE THAT PLACE!

M said...

Thanks - I'll keep those in mind! And also thanks for the phone call last night - sorry I missed it! While I am not headed to Emerald Isle this weekend, I will be in just a few weeks, so I definitely want to pick yer brain about it!