Sunday, January 25, 2009

Just a little cuteness




I was just fiddling around with my camera and Photoshop software and decided to post these two photos for no particular reason at all! In the first, we can see a joining of some of my favortie things: Fiesta ware, the color red, tea, and cherries. In the second, well, mostly I just posted that for humor sake. Notice how Bailey has strategically positioned himself only PARTIALLY on the towel placed across the back of the couch - as if to mock my attempt at keeping his fur off my white sofa.
Why is it that Photoshop has a function that removes human red-eye from photos, but it does not have a function that removes the dreaded white-eye often found in cat photos??

2 comments:

POW! (Paul Orselli Workshop, Inc.) said...

Thanks for the shout out to my ExhibiTricks blog.

Cheers!

miss bess said...

I am so jealous of that little mug set. ADORABLE!